Here at the Bluewater Adventist Community Services we endeaver to meet the needs of our community as we are able.
Our Health and Community Service teams are working together side by side to reach out to those around us and help us to better serve our community.
- donating items to local shelters
- helping families in need or directing them to available services
- donating items for local food drives
- linking people with programs available in their area
- providing spiritual support through prayer and bible study
Donations are accepted of non-perishable items that are distributed to local shelters and needy families. These items included clothes, linens, toiletries, kitchen wares and toys for children, as well as food stuffs during appointed food drives through out the year.
If you would like to volunteer to help reach those in your community with practicle help, please contact us. Contact Erika Bruggemann at 519-794-3727.
We currently provide the following programs on a regular basis:
- Age Assessments
- Adventist Health Screening
- Blood Pressure Clinic
- Lifestyle Seminars
- Vegetarian Cooking Classes
- Nutrition Classes
If you would like to know more about our Health programs and upcoming events, please contact our Health Director, Patricia Hepburn at 519-370-8771.